Why choose Furnishing Services?
- At Furnishing Services, our mission is to provide quality service at a reasonable price.
- We work closely with interior designers and architects to make sure their clients get the result they are looking for.
- We are creative people who’ve chosen to make soft furnishings our livelihood. For our clients this means a dedication to excellence and more than 35 years of experience and hard work.
- We see our clients as partners in the design process with our role being to bring their vision to life in the most cost-effective and beautiful way possible.
- Whether we’re working on a single room or a whole house, with Furnishing Services, you’re guaranteed practical and logical advice and attention to detail with beautiful and impeccable results.
My company, Furnishing Services is an ever-evolving business which manufactures to the highest standard. I make most items required for home furnishings – blinds, including roman blinds; curtains; quilted and fitted bedspreads; bedheads; cushions; upholstered pelmets; swags and tails. I am able to source furnishing and upholstery fabric or I will work with your own fabric. I supply all curtain and blind lining, which is so important to not only help protect the fabric, but also to make it drape well. An additional benefit is that this also insulates your room. Curtain tracks and poles can be supplied and I can source additional items such as lampshades and rugs and arrange for the reupholstery of lounge suites or chairs.
I work closely with interior designers and architects and also directly with the general public. A free measure and quote service is offered within the Brisbane metro area. If you are located outside this area, you can use the online measure guide to receive an estimate. I can arrange to have blinds or curtains delivered free within the Brisbane metro area for you to install yourself or I can arrange installation by my qualified installer at a time that is convenient.
I will work closely with you and suggest suitable solutions to your furnishing needs. Perhaps lovely soft roman blinds, plus a swag top to finish the look with a curtain on a metal curtain pole hanging to one side and softly pulled back with a tieback? Or you might like a more contemporary look with a wave top heading on a motorised or draw cord tracking system? There is also an online colour consultancy available, or an in-home visit can be arranged within the Brisbane metro area.
My job is to get it right, and your job is to be satisfied, end of story!
“I love his attention to detail and dedication to his craft.”
“Eric Clark and I have worked together for the past 8 years on projects with vast diversity. I love his attention to detail and dedication to his craft. He is a problem solver and charming to boot.”
Julie Findlay, Lead Decorator, BFM Interiors
“My clients are always happy with their new window coverings.”
“Since I found Eric of Furnishing Services, my drapery work has become stress free. Eric comes to site (on-time), measures, manufactures and takes care of the installation as well.The finished product is perfectly made, and traditional techniques of manufacture are standard with Furnishing Services. My clients are always happy with their new window coverings.”
Patricia Di Tullio Director d’Art Interiors.